Better return on investment for your IT infrastructure.
Depending on your field of activity, IT infrastructure surely makes up a substantial fraction of your current expenses. As your company expands, equipment requirements increase too.
Virtualization empowers you to capitalize on the resources you already own. How does it work? All the hardware assets of a computer (RAM, CPU, data storage) are shared between multiple virtual machines (VMs) that use individual operating systems and act like stand-alone computers. Using a single physical server, you get several work environments that can be accessed by your team from literally everywhere and any device.
It’s a brilliant way to cut functioning costs and get more processing power for running software apps while enhancing productivity. At the same time, you will save valuable time allocated to IT management and maintenance. The systems will work faster and seamlessly, with minimal downtime.
- We assess the existing infrastructure and company and outline any additional needs.
- We deploy, configure, and test the virtual machines.
- We handle the management platform and monitor workflows, offering 24/7 support.
- We guide your team in using virtual machines successfully.
A world of possibilities:
- Desktop virtualization
- Network virtualization
- Server virtualization
- Operating system virtualization
- App virtualization